How we use the collected data
We use the collected data to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following purposes:
- To provide you services purchased via the website and to process your payments.
- For statistics and administrative analyses to Manage the Website or to improve our products and services.
- For internal record keeping, administrative purposes, to inform you about our events, services or products, or for communicating other related information that we think would be of interest to you, as explained above.
- For marketing, e.g. sending marketing messages, newsletters and details regarding our business or businesses of carefully selected third parties, which we think may be of interest to you, by post or email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing messages).
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes or to personalize the Website according to your interests. Your information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent.
You may at any time ask us to stop sending you marketing messages by sending us an e-mail with the word «UNSUBSCRIBE» in the subject line to Nibble. If we contact you by e-mail, then each time you receive a message you will be provided with an option to unsubscribe from further messages of that type. If you would like us to remove information we store about you, please let us know. However, please note that if you use any of our services which require you to provide personal information, deleting our records may mean that you will need to resubmit the same data to continue using our services. We may disclose aggregated statistics about our website’s visitors, clients and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes. Such aggregated statistics will not include any personal data. Personal data provided via subscription forms and/or a KYC procedure is collected in full compliance with the GDRP. The project’s Data Protection Officer is Ivan Sharafiev. Contact details: email@example.com. Any data subject may, at any time, contact the Data Protection Officer directly with any request regarding data protection. Personal data provided via a subscription form and/or a KYC procedure, may be disclosed to our partners: Registration no. Contacts Legal requisites Registration no. Contacts Legal requisites
We take precautions to protect your data. When you submit sensitive data via the Website, your data is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive data (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us securely. You can verify this by looking for a padlock icon in the address bar and «https» at the beginning of the Website’s URL. While we use encryption to protect sensitive data transmitted online, we also protect your data offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer services) are granted access to personal data. Personal data is stored on computers/servers kept in a secure environment.
We use «cookies» on this Website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a visitor's hard drive and used to help us improve your access to our Website and to identify returning visitors. For example, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in more than once, thereby saving time while on our Website. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users, to enhance the experience on our site. The cookies we use are not linked to any personal data.
If you share our content through social media, for example by liking us on Facebook, following or tweeting about us on Twitter, or giving us a "+1" on Google Plus, the relevant social networks will record the action and may set a cookie for this purpose. In some cases, where a page on our Website includes content from a social network, such as a Twitter feed, or a Facebook comments box, those services may set a cookie even when you do not click a button. As is the case for all cookies, we cannot access those set by social networks, just as those social networks cannot access cookies we set ourselves.
Our systems automatically collect some anonymous information about visitors, including their IP address, browser type, language, and the times and dates of Webpage visits. The data collected does not include personal data and is used, as described above, for statistical analysis, to understand user behaviour, and to administer the site.